Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is supposed to be original and unpublished and should not be under review for publication in another journal; otherwise, it must be justified in "Comments to the Editor".
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references that have been provided.
- The text should be double-spaced; it should be12 font size; should be italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); finally, all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text is supposed to follow the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.